.

Ad click through is not working on a creative - DoubleClick for Publishers Help

Ad click through is not working on a creative - DoubleClick for Publishers Help
I am trying to place the first DFP ad on brickunderground.com. It's a creative. The ad is showing up in the header of each page as desired, but the ad does not click through to the destination url that I defined in the DFP interface. At first I thought this was a CSS z-index issue or something like that. However, a completely plain page with only the ad on it exhibits the same behavior.

The swf was given to me. So I don't know that details about it how it was created. When I look at the swf in Flash CS4 it seems like the ad is hard coded to go to the advertisers homepage. So, I'm not sure why the click through is not working on any level. I seem to remember there being some warning about not having a click tag in the ad when I first uploaded the swf This is a very urgent problem and I need it to be fixed as soon as possible. Any insight is greatly appreciated.